Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Shuckle - Destroyer of Worlds

Fun fact: A level 100 Shuckle can potentially deal the most damage in one single attack through the use of numerous stat boosters; by receiving the effects of Helping Hand from two allies in a triple battle, holding a Metronome, Power Trick, a Skill Swap to Pure Power, and 6 Attack boosts. Also, both of Shuckle's partners must have the Ability Flower Gift and the weather must be sunny. On the 5th turn of using a Defense Curl boosted Rollout consecutively without any misses, if used against a level 1 Ledyba, Yanma or Combee with minimum Defense stats, that have been hit with multiple negative Defense modifiers, it can deal 481,266,000 damage with a critical hit.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post. I agree sooooooo much! I can't understand how he can do that much damage. I will add him to my team for sure! Thanks and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, looks I know what Pokemon is gonna be next on my catch log! Professor Oak sure is gonna be in for a surprise when he sees how much damage Shuckle can do! He'll be a monster in my arsenal! War Eagle.

    ReplyDelete