Monday, April 29, 2013

Pokemon X and Y

As many you already know, the new Pokemon games are going to be coming out October 2013. The new games will feature full 3-D gameplay, more transportation methods, and hundreds of brand new Pokemon. The starters (first Pokemon you get) for the new generation are already released. They are Fennekin (Fire-Type), Chespin (Grass-Type), and Froakie (Water-Type). The new game will be released for the 3DS on either a physical copy or online download. Are you guys excited for the new generation? Let me know in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. I am so PUMPED for the new generation!!! There is going to be an endless amount of possibilities for new adventures, new friends, and more memories!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super stoked for the new generation! I will definitely be picking myself up a copy. This post reminded me about the new generation. I also had no clue who the starters were going to be. Thanks for informing me. Keep up the good work, Tray. This blog is truly spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am PUMPED for the new generation!!! I picked up a copy of the second edition of the Black Series and it was quite good. I hope to get back into the series with this new generation. I have to say though, my favorite generation is definitely the originals, what's yours? Great blog Tray!

    ReplyDelete