Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my blog on Pokemon. Pokemon is a game franchise, tv series, and card game. It came out in 1996, and quickly took off. It quickly became the second-most successful video game-based media franchise in the world (after Mario). This blog will be about all things Pokemon, from updates about the new releases to fun images and pictures. My blog is the best blog out there for anyone interested in any aspect of the Pokemon franchise. Now I'm curious as to how many of you play pokemon, so please respond to the poll I put up over there -----> Also, if you have any questions or comments about what this blog will be developing into, please leave me a comment on this post!
                                                                                                                                    Thanks!
                                                                                                                                           -Tray

8 comments:

  1. Tray, Pokemon has been pretty popular in our classroom this semester! My introduction to Pokemon was probably around the year 2000 when my son became addicted to playing with the cards. I remember them being very colorful with very interesting names for the characters. I only remember a few names; Pikachu, Charmander and Squirtle. Sad that I even remember those! I wonder if his old cards are worth anything now. Is there a market for the older cards? I didn’t even know that kids were still interested in Pokemon although it looks as if the interest in the product has really grown over the years. When did you start getting interested in Pokemon? You’re off to a great start with your blog; I’m looking forward to returning soon to read (and learn) more! Mrs. A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I haven’t played very many Pokemon games, I do have some good memories with them. The only Pokemon games I have played are Ruby and Emerald (which are almost the same game) on my brother’s old Gameboy Advanced. In both games I chose Torchic as my starter and my favorite pokemon was Kadabra (because I could never get an Alakazam by trading it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Pokemon Masters hack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of other posts.
    Buy Pokemon 6IV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of other posts.
    webpage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great info دِراسَةٌ تُؤكّد : تثبيتُ ورقةٍ ØŒ بحجمِ قُصاصة، بإمكانها تقليص عدد المرضى الذين يُعانون من مرض القلب | هندسة نت I am interested to learn exactly what blog system you are working with? I’m having a few minor security issues with my latest site plus I’d like to locate some thing better and risk-free. Are there some suggestions! By the way how about Egypt dramatic news flash… Regards Drip Irrigation System why not find out more

    ReplyDelete